The year was 2005. The treacherous Decepticons and their heroic Autobot counterparts descended upon the Earth and unleashed a new era of Transformers comics through IDW Publishing. Thirteen years and hundreds of issues later, that universe has come to a close. Join Transformers historian Chris McFeely on a guide distilling the past 13 years of publishing history and remember the masterful storytelling of the first IDW Transformers run.
– Written and compiled by Chris McFeely, host of the popular and accessible Transformers: The Basics on YouTube!
– The perfect book for new readers to discover what they’ve been missing, lapsed readers to catch up, and old readers to remember all the good times!
Written by Chris McFeely
Based on stories by Dan Abnett, John Barber, Cullen Bunn, Mike Costa, Flint Dille, Simon Furman, Christos Gage, Andy Lanning, Shane McCarthy, Chris Metzen, James Roberts, Nick Roche, David Rodriguez, Mairghread Scott, and Magdalene Visaggio
Art by Various
Cover by Sara Pitre-Durocher
FC • 48 pages • $5.99
Release Date: January 16, 2019
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!