A few weeks ago DC Comics revealed a new summer anthology special was on the way with the book DC Cybernetic Summer #1. Today, DC Comics has revealed previews for three of the stories with a few story pages from “Summer Lovin’” and “The Speedster Games” plus a few pages of art from “Out There” to give you an idea of what to expect from this oversized issue!
On sale July 28th, check out the stories below!
- Superboy, starring the Legion of Super-Heroes, in “Summer Lovin’” by Liz Erickson, Nik Virella, Romulo Fajardo Jr. and Ferran Delgado
- Mercury Flash in “The Speedster Games” by Joshua Williamson, David Lafuente, Luis Guerrero and Steve Wands
- Midnighter, Apollo, Monsieur Mallah and The Brain in “Out There” by Steve Orlando, Paul Pelletier, Norm Rapmund, Adriano Lucas and Rob Leigh
These are just three of the stories within with a full list below with all the details on creative teams:
- Red Tornado in “Summer Camp” by Stephanie Phillips and Leila del Duca
- Cyborg, Superman, and Cyborg Superman in “Catfish Crisis” by Stuart Moore and Cully Hamner
- Superboy, starring the Legion of Super-Heroes, in “Summer Lovin’” by Liz Erickson and Nik Virella
- Batman, O.M.A.C. and Brother Eye in “The Limits of Control” by Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman
- Robot Man in “The Summer Blues” by Max Bemis and Greg Smallwood
- Harley Quinn and Sy Borgman in “Splish Splash Special” by Che Grayson and Marguerite Sauvage
- Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and Skeets in “The Boys of Summer” by Heath Corson and Scott Koblish
- Mercury Flash in “The Speedster Games” by Joshua Williamson and David Lafuente
- Midnighter, Apollo, Monsieur Mallah and The Brain in “Out There” by Steve Orlando and Paul Pelletier
- Platinum and Wonder Woman in “Fandom” by Andrew Constant and Nicola Scott
DC Cybernetic Summer is an 80-page, Prestige format one-shot on sale at comic book stores and participating online retailers on July 28 with a cover by Dan Mora. For more information on the World’s Greatest Super Heroes, visit www.dccomics.com, the DC YouTube channel, or follow @DCComics and @TheDCNation on social media.