In the neo-future, the year 2987, robot scientist Blast Fightinator is bitten by a radioactive human and becomes infected with its humanity as well as its deadly fighting and hip-hop skills. Fightinator joins a team of cyborg mercenaries (and hip-hop supergroup) The L.A. Bandroids and heads into the jungle to stop a gang of Nazi robots known as the Master Haters and their plan for World Robot Domination through RoboCocaine addiction.
RoboCocaine addiction!!! Sign me up! From the creators of the hit comic book, AmeriKarate and a Bob’s Burgers character designer comes Neatoco’s first animated feature film, Fightinator, a hilarious, action-packed, blood-soaked, curse-word-filled, nunchuck-gun-shooting, RoboNazi-punching, Cyborg Karate-kicking, animated movie parody of cheesy 1980s action flicks. And if RoboCocaine doesn’t appeal to you, then check out the talent that behind the animated film.
Fightinator is written by Corey Kalman (AmeriKarate, Neatoco), Brockton McKinney (AmeriKarate, Gingerdead Man, Ehm Theory, Full Moon’s Evil Bong 666), produced by Devin Roth (Bob’s Burgers, Disney’s Future Worm, Final Space), animated by Daniel Arruda Massa (AmeriKarate, Cougar & Cub, Neatoco), includes art from Tom Whalen, Gary Taxali, Dave Perillo, Travis Louie, Anthony Petrie and will be directed by Corey Kalman and Christian Moran (AmeriKarate, Neatoco).
The animated film will star James “Buster” Douglas, (the cat that knocked Mike Tyson on his ass), Hal Rudnick (The Screen Junkies Show), and April O Neil (AmeriKarate, Cosplay model, actress). The Fightinator campaign is live on Indiegogo. You love perks, I love perks, we all love perks! There are plenty of perks to enjoy:
– Digital movie, soundtrack, and behind-the-scenes content
– Buster Douglas signed boxing gloves and his Sega Genesis game
– Fightinator cast-signed scripts and posters
– Limited Edition Fightinator prints by artists Tom Whalen and Travis Louie
– Your name in the Fightinator credits
– AmeriKarate signed comic books, posters, and nunchucks
– You can be a Fightinator Associate Producer
– You can be an animated Fightinator character and punch Robot Nazis
– One lucky supporter will get an Exclusive, One-Of-A-Kind Fightinator alternate movie ending
– And much, much, much more!
So dig deep into your pockets, use that money you got for Christmas, and maybe some cash in your savings bonds, to help fund Fightinator.
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!