Thanks to an accident involving a knockoff trans-dimensional portal, some dangerous entities have been released from the ecto-containment unit… and the Ghostbusters will need help to recapture them all. To complicate matters, this issue also features an unexpected visitation, ill omens, and Janine fretting about the future… all this and more in Part 2 of our 8-part mega-crossover event!
– Variant cover by Sara Richard!
Ghostbusters: Crossing Over #2
Writer: Erik Burnham
Artist & Cover: Dan Schoening
Release Date: April 18, 2018
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.