Of all the LEGO Star Wars sets revealed today, from Kylo Ren’s ship to The Mandalorian set the Pasaana Speeder Chase might be the coolest. We’ve already seen glimpses of this chase sequence in the trailers, but now we can get a closer look as Rey and BB-8 attempt to flee First Order troopers. Check out the set below which includes 3 minifigures, two vehicles, and a what looks like a stand presumably to sell starship parts.
It’s worth noting the Jet Trooper and Treadspeeder Driver have some interesting letters on their suits.
For all the details read the press release below.
LEGO® Star Wars™
75250 – Pasaana Speeder Chase
373 pieces | Age 8+ 39.99 (USD) 49.99 (CAD) Available October 4
Get the action going with 2 exciting LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicles!
Race with Rey and BB-8 across distant planets on their transport speeder. Just like the one in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, this speeder looks like it hovers, too! But look out, the First Order is in hot pursuit on their treadspeeder – and a Jet Trooper is swooping in from above. Time to grab your Lightsaber and help Rey teach those evil troopers a lesson they’ll never forget!
• Comes with exciting LEGO® Star Wars™ characters including 3 minifigures – Rey, First Order Jet Trooper and a First Order Treadspeeder Driver – plus a BB-8 droid LEGO figure.
• Transport speeder has space for Rey and BB-8 and features a transparent stand for an authentic ‘hovering’ look.
• Treadspeeder has a seat for a trooper plus a rubber tank track and 2 side-mounted stud shooters for exciting role-play action.
• Molded rocket element and Jet Trooper rocket elements are new for October 2019.
• Weapons include Rey’s blue Lightsaber, the Treadspeeder Driver’s blaster pistol and the Jet Trooper’s blaster.
• Recreate exciting moments from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie with this fun LEGO® Star Wars™ kids’ toy.
• This set makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
• Transport speeder measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
• Treadspeeder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!