Disney+ has finally arrived and included in its impressive library of content is one of the most anticipated shows of the decade, The Mandalorian. Disney’s newest Star Wars venture follows a gunslinging bounty hunter on the fringes on known space after the fall of Emperor Palpatine and the Empire.
The second episode dropped at 12 a.m. PT / 3 a.m. ET early Friday morning, which leads most Disney+ subscribers to believe that all future episodes will become available at 12 a.m. on the day of its release.
Every episode of The Mandalorian will follow a Friday release format with the exclusion of the first episode, which launched alongside Disney+ on Nov. 12, and episode 7 which arrives on Dec. 18. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker arrives in theaters on Friday Dec. 20, which is the reason for the change of format with episode 7.
Here’s the full release schedule for the eight episodes of The Mandalorian Season 1:
- Episode 1 – Tuesday, November 12
- Episode 2 – Friday, November 15
- Episode 3 – Friday, November 22
- Episode 4 – Friday, November 29
- Episode 5 – Friday, December 6
- Episode 6 – Friday, December 13
- Episode 7 – Wednesday, December 18
- Episode 8 – Friday, December 27
We’ll be reviewing each new episode as they become available, so be sure to check back with us.