In this week’s All Things All Elite, we got a slew of matches on AEW Dark — most of them were jobber matches, but the local talent displayed some real skill. We also got some interesting interaction with QT Marshall and The Butcher, The Bunny, and The Blade. A feud might be brewing there? Being the Elite and Sammy’s vlog had some fun behind the scenes for the Stadium Stampede as well.
Being the Elite
- SCU discusses Double or Nothing and the possibility of one of them winning the ladder match, and it seems to be straining their friendship. They then make up later on after the show.
- Angry at Colt, Kenny Omega postpones his offer to push Colt Cabana.
- There is a funeral for Vanguard One. Frankie Cazarian thinks it’s stupid to have a funeral for a drone. Hangman is drunk and gives a toast thinking it’s a wedding. Matt Hardy has a premonition showing that Vanguard 1’s essence will enter into Neo 1, the drone we saw at Double or Nothing.
- Brandon Cutler cuts a promo about how he was excited to be in AEW and prove he was signed for more reasons than just because he was a friend of the group. He then admits he hasn’t lived up to that with his 0-12 record.
- Private Party defeat the wrestler Hangman sent to wrestle them. They then get in an Uber only to discover that the giant stuffed teddy bear who has been out to get them for weeks is the driver.
- Hangman and the Jacksons huddle around and close their eyes, not noticing the fact that Marty Scurll has wandered into their hotel room. Marty tries to get them to notice but leaves without the group realizing it was him.
- Sammy hangs out with Marko Stunt, and plays some football at the stadium. Nothing story based, just more his personal stuff.
- QT Marshall and Dustin Rhodes had a match against some Dark Order creepers. Allie came out and was sending QT some flirty vibes, no doubt prompted by tweets earlier in the week between the two.
- Brandon Cutler vs. Michael Nakazawa: Cutler seems like he’s going to win, but was not paying attention to the 10 count and didn’t get back in the ring in time. Nakazawa wins. Peter Avalon comes out to mock him yet again.
- Jungle Boy v Peter Avalon: Jungle Boy wins.
- Squash match winners: Christopher Daniels, Sonny Kiss/Joey Janela, Havoc/Kipp Sabian, Wardlow, Colt Cabana, Best Friends
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!