TNT has sent out a press release informing viewers that AEW Dynamite‘s schedule will be changing for a number of weeks due to the NBA’s newly jump-started season. The press release was shared on Twitter by Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net.
You can look at the updates below:
Per the graphic above, the following three episodes will air at different times:
- Wednesday, August 19’s episode will air Saturday, August 22 at 6:00pm ET
- Wednesday, August 26’s episode will air Thursday, August 27 at 8:00pm ET
- Wednesday, September 16’s episode will air Thursday, September 17 at 8:00pm ET
More on this story as it develops.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.