• The most action-packed book in comics continues to singe your eyebrows with explosive action!
• Something horrible is happening to Peter Parker’s fellow students at EMPIRE STATE UNIVERSITY and it’s all coming down hard on Spider-Man.
• Some familiar faces introduce their fists to Spider-Man’s face as the plot thickens like a brick of plastic explosives. Tick tick tick tick…
Non-Stop Spider-Man (2021-) #3
Writer: Joe Kelly
Artist: Chris Bachalo
Inks Tim Townsend with Al very and Wayne Faucher
Colors Marcio Menyz
Letters Travis Lanham
Cover artist: David Finch & Frank D’Armata
Release Date: April 14, 2021
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!