Bianca Belair has topped Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Women’s 150, making her PWI’s top female wrestler in the world. The news was announced today on Renee Paquette’s Oral Sessions podcast by PWI’s Kristen Ashly.
BREAKING: As revealed by PWI Contributing Writer @KristenAshly on the latest episode of @ReneePaquette's Oral Sessions, WWE superstar @BiancaBelairWWE is the #1 ranked wrestler in this year’s #Womens150.
— PWI (Pro Wrestling Illustrated) (@OfficialPWI) October 21, 2021
Belair ranked #23 in 2020’s rankings, marking a sharp increase in ranking. Given the year she had, it’s no surprise — after winning the 2021 Royal Rumble after lasting over 50 minutes, Belair won the SmackDown Women’s Championship in the main event of WrestleMania 37 Night 1, and held onto it until SummerSlam.
The “EST of WWE” will compete today for the SmackDown Women’s Championship in a triple threat match against champion Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks at Crown Jewel.
The full top 10 PWI Women’s 150 is as follows:
- Bianca Belair (WWE – Raw)
- Utami Hayashishita (Stardom)
- Deonna Purazzo (Impact)
- Britt Baker (AEW)
- Thunder Rosa (AEW)
- Sasha Banks (WWE – SmackDown)
- Syuri (Stardom)
- Io Shirai (WWE – NXT)
- Tam Nakano (Stardom)
- Raquel Gonzalez (WWE – NXT)
Congratulations to all 10 competitors!
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!