Normally, rescuing a kidnapped little girl doesn’t result in being surrounded by mind-controlled resort guests who want to attack you. But then, being Hawkeye doesn’t involve a whole lot of normal. Kate’s vacation itinerary keeps shortening:
- Escape the hordes.
- Interrogate Susan about what the heck is really going on.
- Stop the bad guys before they hurt (or mind-control) anyone else ever again.
Written by: Marieke Nijkamp
Art by: Enid Balam
Cover by: Jahnoy Lindsay
Page Count: 28 Pages
Release Date: January 12, 2022
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!