DC Comics has revealed the final four comics series still alive in the DC Round Robin 2022 via Twitter. Fans will be able to vote again in the third round starting April 19, 2022, at 12:00 PM. Just like last year, the winning title will score a series order which will release over the next year.
The official winners of round two include:
- Constantine & The Demon: Vacation from Hell: Written by Frank Allen with art by Nik Virella
- Suicide Squad: Dark: Written by Zac Thompson with art by Garry Brown
- Green Lantern: Light at the End of Forever: Written by Si Spurrier with art by Marco Santucci
- Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow: Written by Kenny Porter with art by Jahony Lindsay
Last year’s winner was Robins by Tim Seeley (Grayson, Suicide Squad: King Shark) and Baldemar Rivas (Unearth). Robins made it past four rounds of voting and has its sixth and final issue coming out on April 19th.
The final tally for each title is hard to determine given fans can vote via DC Comics Twitter, DC Comics Instagram, or on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE Community. That said, here’s how things played out over DC Universe Infinite:
As you can see, Superboy and Green Lantern were quite close in votes. Superboy: Man of Tomorrow by Kenny Porter and Artist Jahnoy Lindsay had the lead on DC Universe Infinite though and likely scored more votes on the other platforms.
Next up, Green Lantern Light at the End of Forever by Si Spurrier and Artist Marco Santucci beat out Ghost Tour From Hell.
In what has to be the closest match up, SUICIDE SQUAD: DARK by Writer Zac Thompson and Artist Garry Brown beat out Kid Flash.
Finally, Constantine & The Demon: Vacation from Hell by Frank Allen Nik Virella beat Hawkman & Hawkwoman.
What say you, reader, did your picks make the cut? Let us know in the comments.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!