Tonight on Dynamite, AEW announced a new championship title named the All-Atlantic Championship. The inaugural All-Atlantic Champion will be crowned at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door on June 26.
The match at Forbidden Door will be determined by a tournament, which began tonight on Dynamite with Buddy Matthews vs. PAC. Every competitor in the tournament is from a country other than the United States.
The matches that will determine the finals for the inaugural AEW All-Atlantic Championship are:
- Buddy Matthews (Australia) vs. PAC (United Kingdom)
- PAC defeated Buddy Matthews tonight, advancing to the semifinals
- Ethan Page (Canada) vs. Miro (Bulgaria)
- Penta Oscuro (Mexico) vs. Malakai Black (Netherlands)
- Unnamed NJPW competitor (Japan) vs. Unnamed NJPW competitor (Japan)
The title is intended to represent the 100+ countries AEW appears in, and Excalibur emphasized on commentary that AEW is the “#1 promotion in the United Kingdom”. The title joins the AEW World Championship and the TNT Championship as men’s singles titles.
Become a patron today to get exclusive perks, like access to our exclusive Discord community and our monthly comic book club, ad-free browsing on aiptcomics.com, a physical trade paperback sent to your house every month, and more!