Tonight, AEW Dynamite provides a very special episode in the second annual AEW Dynamite Grand Slam. Tony Khan says it’s the highest-grossing event in AEW’s television history, with a gate of over $1 million. And it’s not hard to see why: last year’s Grand Slam was certainly appropriately named, knocking it out of the park in terms of quality. This year’s card is every bit as exciting – each of Dynamite‘s five matches tonight is a title match.
Here’s the full card:
- PAC (c) vs. Orange Cassidy for the AEW All-Atlantic Championship
- Swerve in Our Glory (c) vs. The Acclaimed for the AEW World Tag Team Championship
- Toni Storm (c) vs. Serena Deeb vs. Athena vs. Dr. Brit Baker, D.M.D. for the AEW Interim Women’s World Championship
- Claudio Castagnoli (c) vs. Chris Jericho for the Ring of Honor World Championship
- Jon Moxley vs. Bryan Danielson for the AEW World Championship (Grand Slam Tournament of Champions Final)
AEW Dynamite Grand Slam airs live from Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, New York at 8pm ET on TBS.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!