On the heels of the Captain Marvel trailer which revealed Scrulls will indeed be seen on the big screen come March 8, 2019, Marvel Comics has revealed a variant cover campaign highlighting the greenest and meanest Marvel supervillains.
The variant covers will span across all of Marvel’s biggest heroes like Spider-Man and Captain America, but also include non-superhero characters like Conan the Barbarian too!
Check out a few of the covers below to see for yourself.
New York, NY–December 4, 2018–Before you meet them in Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel, see them on the covers of your favorite comic books! This February, Marvel is celebrating one of the universe’s most famous alien race with a series of variant covers featuring key Marvel characters taking on shape-shifting Krees!
Look for Marvel’s Skrull variant covers on these select titles:
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #15 by Lee Garbett
- AVENGERS #14 by Carlos Pacheco
- BLACK PANTHER #9 by Ryan Benjamin
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #8 by Nick Bradshaw
- CONAN THE BARBARIAN #3 Pepe Larraz
- DAREDEVIL #1 Humberto Ramos
- DEADPOOL #9 by Mike Hawthorne
- FANTASTIC FOUR #7 Mike McKone
- HULKVERINES #1 TBD
- IMMORTAL HULK #13 Chris Stevens
- LOVE ROMANCES #1 Annie Wu
- SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST SPIDER #5 Pasqual Ferry
- THE GUNHAWKS #1 Bob McLeod
- THOR #10 Khary Randolph
- TONY STARK: IRON MAN #9 Khoi Pham
- UNCANNY X-MEN #11 Inhyuk Lee
- UNCANNY X-MEN: WINTER’S END Tom Raney
- VENOM #11 John Tyler Christopher
- WOLVERINE: INFINITY WATCH #1 Jee Hyung Lee
- X-23 #9 Ema Lupacchino
- X-FORCE #3 Butch Guice
- ZIGGY PIG – SILLY SEAL COMICS #1 Bobby Rubio
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 22 variant covers, coming to comic shops this February!
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!