2K Games has announced patch 1.03 for WWE 2K20, the game’s first major patch aimed at solving some of the game’s significant issues.
When the game initially launched it took less than an hour for social media to light up with complaints from players that were outraged with the numerous gamebreaking bugs. #FixWWE2K20 began trending on Twitter and videos of the often absurd problems spread like wildfire. Despite a day one patch of 12.6 GB, the game was still rife with problems.
Today 2K Games took a shot at correcting that.
#WWE2K20 Patch 1.03 is rolling out throughout the day on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The patch addresses numerous concerns reported by the community, as well as general stability and polish fixes. Read the patch notes here: https://t.co/Gw5t0p9JDC pic.twitter.com/KtlhBOEyTT
— #WWE2K20 (@WWEgames) November 21, 2019
Full patch notes from the update available below:
We have a new patch out for WWE 2K20 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. This patch addresses numerous significant community reported concerns, as well as, general stability and polish improvements. Please see the full details below.
- Addresses reported crashes throughout the game
- Addresses reported opacity issue causing invisible CAS parts
- Addresses reported crash in custom arenas using imported images
- Improvements to sweat
- Addresses reported input settings not saving (PC only)
- General improvements to hair and cloth behavior
- Addresses reported concerns with missing hair and cloth throughout the game
- Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to be correctly displayed on the Superstars’ attire
- Addresses reported concerns of a crash when using DLC CAS parts for MyPLAYERs
- Addresses reported concerns with allowing male face paint color changes to appear correctly in-game
- Addresses reported concerns with CAS parts that may cause hair to float with certain Superstars
- Addresses reported concerns with assigning locked moves when user previews and selects it inside of Move-Set for MyPLAYER
- Addresses reported concerns that CAS T-shirt logos may appear incorrectly in-game
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when selecting a save slot
- Enabled importing Roster and other settings when creating a new Universe save
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when loading into match for the first time with several creations
- Addresses reported concerns with 6-man tag match
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash my occur when simulating to WrestleMania
- Improvements to strike aiming and dash strikes
- Addresses reported concerns with soft lock-in pin mini-game after performing certain moves
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur in Road to Glory when using DLC CAS parts
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when downloading Superstars with custom images
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to display correctly in Custom Arenas
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns of a white texture issue that may occur in downloaded arenas
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that may occur when downloading custom shows with custom arenas and logos
Do you love wrestling? Do you have strong opinions on AEW, WWE, NJPW, Impact, ROH, and the independent scene? Do you like to write about wrestling? Then we want you on our team. AIPT is currently recruiting wrestling writers. Apply to write for AIPT today!
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!