Days after releasing Overwatch Patch 1.45 Blizzard has decided that four of the game’s heroes need a little bit of a tweak to keep things balanced: Wrecking Ball, Brigitte, and Widowmaker were all nerfed, while Symmetra received a buff.
The buff to Symmetra is quite significant, as outside of head-shot projectiles, her Photon Projector ability now does the most damage of any ability in the game. Full patch notes available below.
- Affected players’ loss of air control reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds
- Armor over-heal reduced from 75 armor to 50 armor
- HPS decreased from 60 to 55
Photon Projector (Secondary Fire)
- Damage increased from 120 to 140
- Full charge time for scoped shots increased from 0.83 sec to 1 sec
- Fixed a bug with sound occlusion that would sometimes cause sounds to be muffled more than intended when hidden behind walls