Here is your recap of AEW’s social media content! BTE had very little actual plot beats and was mostly just fun skits. Sammy’s Vlog had some possible teases of future plots. Nothing too substantial on Twitter this week. AEW Dark continues being more and more plot heavy but don’t worry, All Things All Elite has you covered!
Being The Elite
- Colt Cabana opens up BTE with a new segment. Kenny is too afraid to stop him due to Cabana’s friend Harrington, who Kenny is absolutely terrified of.
- Chris Daniels is a little drugged up from a colonoscopy, which he describes to us.
- Santana and Ortiz start a new segment explaining the Spanish and Spanglish meaning of words. Todays word is….. Botella! Meaning either “bottle” or slang for “butt”.
- Brandon Cutler shows off his new huge D20 he got for rolling so the camera can see it during his intro.
- Best Friends fail to think up a BTE skit once again.
- Matt Jackson blades with LEGO blocks to get out of a social media meeting.
- Low Rider and Fuego Del Sol def. SCU
- Alan Angels joined The Dark Order and is now known as Five.
- Five def. Lee Johnson. Five struggles, but finally gets the win when Brodie Lee comes out. Dark Order give a beatdown to Johnson.
- Proud and Powerful def. Musa and Brady Pierce
- QT approaches Dustin and Brandy with a new Natural Nightmares shirt. He also tells Dustin that Allie thinks he should do some singles matches without Dustin.
- The Butcher and The Blade def. Anthony Catena and Suge D (aka Pineapple Pete)
- QT Marshall def. Zack Clayton. Allie was on commentary shortly, moved to the ringside. Brandi got hurt, QT paused to check on her. Allie faked an injury to get QT’s attention back, then interferes to get QT the win.
- Christopher Daniels def. Sonny Kiss
- Jungle Express def. Peter Avalon and Brandon Cutler. Avalon/Cutler try once again to be a dysfunctional tag team and it goes as expected.
- Jon Moxley def. Robert Anthony
- Sammy, with his scooter, runs into Kip Sabian who is in a wheelchair. They agree The Elite are a bunch of jerks and that they should team up when they both get better.
- Hangman wanders into the vlog drunk, thinking it is BTE. Sammy can’t convince him it’s not.
- Sammy and friends hang out.
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!