Hello all, it’s time for another All Things All Elite with a quick breakdown of social media-related All Elite Wrestling happenings! Not much in the way of plot related things this week, although AEW Dark had some fun matches. Twitter has been relatively quiet as well, but there were some fun tweets here and there. So feel free to review before tonight’s episode of Dynamite!
Being The Elite
- Continuing Matt’s gimmick of blading in all situations, he blades in order to get to the front of the bathroom line.
- The Young Bucks make a point to mention they are keeping an eye on FTR and studying them.
- Hangman and Kenny are going out for beer and milk. Much to Hangman’s dismay, Hardy invites himself along.
- Best Friends still can’t think of an idea for a skit, having to once again dodge Cutler.
- Christopher Daniels goes into explicit detail about his colonoscopy and grosses out the other SCU members and Tony Schiavone.
- Kenny realizes Colt Cabana’s friend isn’t there to keep him safe. He chases Colt into the ring where he ends up accidentally getting pinned by him and Rick Knox gives him a three count. Kenny gets upset and in Knox’s face. Knox pushes Kenny back and Kenny is afraid Rick will beat him up, saying, “oh god, can everyone here kick my ass?”
- Proud and Powerful give us their Spanish word of the episode: “Chequear”, meaning to “check something or someone out”.
- Private Party go to make up with Hangman. Nick Jackson comes out to say that the fans hated Private Party’s previous skits on BTE. They protest saying that all the comments said they liked it. Nick insists that they didn’t and then cancels any further Private Party bits.
- Jurassic Express def. Capital Vices
- SCU def. Peter Avalon and Brandon Cutler. Afterwards, the two argued and broke up as a tag team. Leva is extremely sad.
- Big Swole def. Dani Jordyn
- Lance Archer def. David Ali
- Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss def. Musa andShawn Dean. Lance Archer came out at one point looking ready to beat someone up. Jake Roberts restrained him.
- Allie and Brandi Rhodes def. Red Velvet andKenzie Page. Allie took a small bump and complained for half the match, laying on the ground. At the end she blind tagged in and got the pin after Brandi did the work.
- Shawn Spears def. Lee Johnson
- Dark Order def. Brady Pierce andJohn Skyler. Dark Order watches on. Mr. Brodie Lee is pleased.
- Jimmy Havoc def. Griff Garrison
- Penelope Ford def. Skyler Moore. Penelope and Kipp had their dog with them. Not plot related, but it’s a very cute dog.
- Scorpio Sky def. Robert Anthony
- A guy who looks like Jungle Boy seems to be roaming the halls of AEW. Marko Stunt is mad that someone is stealing his tag partner’s look and ends up accidentally hitting Jungle Boy, thinking it was the impostor.
- Sammy and friends do some more urban exploring.
- The Jungle Boy impostor pops up again and everyone gets in on beating him up.
- Santana and Ortiz do a Pimp My Ride style bit and trick out Sammy’s scooter.
- MJF and Sammy get in a bit of a tussle.
Twitter Happenings and Misc
- Sammy tweeted a fun comic that got a few chuckles from me
- QT was able to get Allie a Nightmare Family jacket embroidered with her name on it
- Shot of Brandi was with Mox this week, an extremely fun watch.
- Kris Statlander was on the official podcast. She is a huge science nerd but surprisingly is not the biggest fan of sci-fi!
Do you love wrestling? Do you have strong opinions on AEW, WWE, NJPW, Impact, ROH, and the independent scene? Do you like to write about wrestling? Then we want you on our team. AIPT is currently recruiting wrestling writers. Apply to write for AIPT today!