Being the Elite was late this week, popping up on YouTube right before All Elite Wrestling’s Dark did. Kenny and Colt Cabana’s feud seems like it might boil over into the main show sometime soon (hopefully). Meanwhile, Sammy is taking a hiatus from social media due to past comments that have surfaced.
Being The Elite
- Colt Cabana tries to start shenanigans. Kenny Omega breaks the fourth wall and says, “I’m done with this stupid comedy bit and I will beat you to the end of your life if I’m the laughing stock anymore.”
- Best Friends still do not have a skit for this week’s BTE. They plan to try to kill Cutler so he’ll stop bugging them about coming up with BTE skit ideas.
- Cutler and Avalon meet up awkwardly; they seem like they might reconcile, until they don’t. Leva Bates tries to stay out of it.
- Private Party is unsure where they are on tonight’s Dynamite. Nick Jackson tells them there’s no room for them. They think Nick is joking until he says “I’m deadass,” which seems to be the new BTE gimmick.
- Brodie Lee comes in furious and yells at the entire Dark Order faction.
- TH2 cuts another promo about how they’re overlooked and how the Young Bucks are evil. Lots of religious language thrown around.
- Multiple people offer Matt Jackson drugs and alcohol, but he declines and tells them, “don’t you know? I’m Christian AF,” playing into last week’s gimmick that the Young Bucks are not just Christian, but super duper Christians.
- Brian Cage def. Robert Anthony
- SCU def. Musa v. David Ali
- Shawn Spears def. Pineapple Pete. Spears had to win by cheating, putting something metal in his glove.
- Sonny Kiss and Joey Janela def. Dark Order
- Lance Archer def. Griff Garrison
- Mel def. Kilynn King
- Scorpio Sky def. Lee Johnson(w)
- Jurassic Express def. Luther/Serpentico/Max Caster
- Orange Cassidy def. Peter Avalon
- It was revealed Colt Cabana is going to tag with Mr. Brodie Lee.
- Santana will replace Sammy in the match against Matt Hardy and will be fighting Matt’s Broken version.
- Sammy’s vlog is taking a break due to his comments about Sasha Banks which appeared earlier in the week. Here is his apology.
- Dustin and QT have a confrontation, Brandie and Allie do as well.
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!