Today, StarWars.com announced a new publishing program featuring stories from the Star Wars: The Mandalorian television series. Releases are planned to begin this fall and continue into spring of next year.
The reveals (which are listed below) include works for young readers, art/visual compilations, and an original adult novel. The announcement also states that both Marvel and IDW will be publishing Mandalorian-themed comics, as well.
You can preorder The Art of the Mandalorian (Season One) right now for $40 with an expected arrival in December. You can also preorder a hardcover copy of the Mandalorian original novel for $28.99 directly from Penguin Random House. The book’s cover has yet to be revealed, but its placeholder (?) title is currently listed as Sparrow.
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!