Originally set for a Disney+ release, the series has found a home on Marvel Comics’ YouTube. The series follows Joe Quesada, EVP, Creative Director of Marvel Entertainment, as he “explores the origin stories and inspirations of storytellers of all mediums, backgrounds, and experiences at their favorite spots throughout New York City and beyond.”
The show features some premier talent with a different creator featured in each episode. Check out the full list below.
Marvel’s Storyboards Season 1 Episode Release Schedule:
- Thursday, July 23: Episode 1 feat. Hugh Jackman
- Thursday, July 30: Episode 2 feat. Natalia Cordova-Buckley
- Thursday, August 6: Episode 3 feat. Christian Borle
- Thursday, August 13: Episode 4 feat. Johnny Weir
- Thursday, August 20: Episode 5 feat. Margaret Stohl
- Thursday, August 27: Episode 6 feat. Robert Lopez
This Thursday at Comic-Con@Home Marvel will also be shedding more light not he series at the Marvel’s Storyboards panel.