“The X-Men meet Frankenstein! ‘Nuff said!” reads the cover of 1967’s Uncanny X-Men #40.
‘Nuff said? I don’t know about you, but I’d certainly like to talk about this bizarre encounter — and the week of Halloween seems like the perfect time! Fortunately, X-Men Senior Editor Jordan D. White is also down to discuss this not-so-classic-but-surely-eXtremely-entertaining X-Men story. And we want you to join in on the fun, X-Fans!
If you want to partake in our spooky little X-Men Monday book club, here’s what you need to do by Wednesday, October 13 at 5 PM EST:
1. Read Uncanny X-Men #40. It’s on Marvel Unlimited, Comixology, your bookshelf in Marvel Masterworks The X-Men Volume 4 or, if you’re lucky, in your long box! I’ve read it, but you better believe I’m rereading for book club.
2. Once you’re done reading, submit your questions in the official form below. Are you confused about a plot point? Do you want to point out something ridiculous? Do you want to get Jordan’s take on a specific character moment? Whatever’s on your mind, throw it in the form — have fun with it!
Once again, you need to do this by Wednesday, October 13 at 5 PM EST.
3. Visit AIPT on Monday, October 25 for the Uncanny X-Men #40 discussion with Jordan. Whether you show up wearing a Halloween costume is entirely up to you.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!