Leah Williams joins the show as we recap, review, and dissect the Trial of Magneto mini-series with our ongoing special guests Katie and Kimberly from A Date with Dateline. Now that the big finale has come, we all were able to look back at the entire series run and break down the forensic elements and true crime study that went into writing X-Men: The Trial of Magneto. Don’t miss this amazing episode!
Highlights from the episode include:
- Discussion about The Scarlet Witch’s new standing with the mutant population and getting her power-set under one umbrella (The Eldritch Orchard)
- Explanation what “Spin the Wheel” means!
- The revelation of Toad — and why he did what he did.
- Spoiler-dodging on what happens in the hole of Krakoa and if Otherworld Resurrections are different now with ‘The Waiting Room’
- And…what that dragon is all about at the end!
X-Men: The Trial of Magneto #5 was published in December 2021. That same month:
- Top film at the time: Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Top song at the time: Adele’s “Easy On Me”
Find us on the AIPT Podcast Network and wherever you listen to podcasts: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict and more. Follow our show to be alerted when new episodes appear the first and third Wednesday of the month. Check us out on social media @xreadspodcast on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Learn more about X-Reads here: https://linktr.ee/xreadspodcast
Become a patron today to get exclusive perks, like access to our exclusive Discord community and our monthly comic book club, ad-free browsing on aiptcomics.com, a physical trade paperback sent to your house every month, and more!