Time to shore up Keystone Master and Ahead of the Curve if you don’t have them already, because patch 9.2 of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands will hit servers Tuesday, February 22.
Eternity’s End brings a new zone in Zereth Mortis, which will host the new raid, Sepulcher of the First Ones. Tier sets make their long-awaited return to the game, and of course there are tons of balance changes and new complexities for players to try out, such as the ability to wear two legendary items at the same time (one “normal” legendary, and one covenant-specific one).
Blizzard’s official description of the new features are below:
- New Raid: Sepulcher of the First Ones – Battle your way to the Jailer within the Sepulcher, taking on his most powerful lieutenants and working to rescue Anduin, the Alliance king, along the way.
- New Zone: Zereth Mortis – Explore the land of the progenitors from your home base of Haven, and new quest hub complete with daily quests, and new denizens to ally with, including the mechanical Automa and the Enlightened, and faction of former Brokers.
- Return of Tier Sets – Earn pieces of the new Progenitor-themed class armor set from a variety of activities, including raid boss drops, Mythic+ dungeons, and PVP, with 2- and 4-piece set bonuses for each class specialization.
- And More – Look forward to various updates and improvements to various features and systems, including class balance, professions, and Torghast, as well as a slew of new mounts and pets to collect!
Will you be logging in February 22?
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!