That migration ended up not going as smoothly as one might hope which included problems with navigation, accessing comics library items, and finding comics via search.
Outlined in a thread, ComiXology improved both US/UK comics storefronts:
- Improved book resolution in the mobile app. If your book appears low resolution, re-download the book on your app to access the highest-quality version available.
- New Releases filters are updated and scrolling through multiple pages of results is easier on the app and web.
- The comics store homepage for U.S. and U.K. (amazon.co.uk (tinyurl.com/38nrht8z) now automatically focuses search results on just comics, manga, and graphic novels content.
- In the UK, you can now borrow or purchase directly from the homepage and new releases without having to go to the book details page (already available in the US).
- Improved book downloads in the mobile app such as stalled downloads or blank pages.
- The app library now groups content by series in Australia, Brazil, and India (also available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Japan).
ComiXology said more improvements are to come and that this is not a complete list of every improvement. Find an improvement not listed? Let us know in the comments.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!