COMICS FOR ALL! Fred and Ryan conclude their tour of the history of our favorite medium by looking at the birth of the direct retailing market and how it influenced comics’ creation. They also look at the past and future of distributing comics, including web comics and beyond!
– Featuring variant covers with all new historically inspired comic strips by Van Lente and Dunlavey!
– Plus, another new HER-story of Comics backup each month!
it’s something in this
Comic Book History of Comics: Comics For All #4
Written by: Fred Van Lent
Art by: Ryan Dunlavey
Release Date: March 21, 2018
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.