Mezco continues putting out these sexy One:12 Collective figures. I think I am posting about these guys almost weekly. Mezco is pure quality and they continue to prove that with their latest release The Joker: Prince of Crime Edition.
The Clown Prince of Crime is presented in a short-sleeve button down shirt, tailored vest, and pinstripe pants. He comes equipped with the most diabolical of accessories including a teddy bear strapped with dynamite and flaunts two head portraits capturing his maniacal visage.
The Joker has a penchant for blending crime and chaos and is the Batman’s most lethal foe. Not only is the Joker the Dark Knight’s greatest villain, he is widely considered one of the greatest villains of all time.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JOKER FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands
- One (1) weapon holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of posing/cane holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of knife holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Short sleeve button-down shirt
- Tailored vest
- Duty belt with knife sheaths
- Pinstripe pants
- Work boots
- One (1) time bomb teddy bear
- Two (2) knives (fits into sheaths on belt)
- One (1) skull-handled cane
Each One:12 Collective Joker figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
Do you want one? Of course you do! You can pre-order it now: One:12 Collective The Joker: Prince of Crime
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!