Intergalactic guardian of Sector 2814, John Stewart, is presented in his Green Lantern Corps uniform – intricately detailed and featuring a 3D chest insignia. Included is a real light-up Power Battery lantern as used by the Green Lantern Corps to recharge their power rings. Activate the light-up feature by placing the right fisted hand in the recess of the lantern.
John Stewart – architect, U.S. Marine veteran, intergalactic guardian, and hero. After his service in the Marines, John Stewart was selected by the Guardians to be inducted into the Green Lantern Corps, bear the power ring, and protect Sector 2814 where his home planet, Earth, is located. An active member of the Justice League, Stewart stands along side the other great heroes of the DC Universe to uphold justice and protect his planet, sector, and fellow man against the powers of evil.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE GREEN LANTERN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eleven (11) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of flying hands (L&R)
- One (1) lantern holding hand (L)
- One (1) smoking ring effect hand (R)
- One (1) star ring effect hand (R)
- One (1) blast ring effect hand (R)
- One (1) shield ring effect hand (R)
- Fitted suit with 3D chest insignia
- Wrist gauntlets
- Combat gloves
- Mid-calf boots
- Power Battery with ring activated light-up function
- Energy Ball FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective John Stewart – The Green Lantern figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!