“You are a friend to the frogs. I will… not eat you.”
Shamans gain a promising new weapon for their burn arsenal with Krag’wa the Frog, otherwise known as Krag’wa the Huge, a frog loa worshipped by the Zandalari in World of Warcraft lore.
- Krag’wa the Frog
- Class: Shaman
- Card type: Minion
- Rarity: Legendary
- Mana cost: 6
- Attack: 4. Health: 6
- Card text: Battlecry: Return all spells you played last turn to your hand.
- Tribe: Beast
- Source: Blizzard promotional e-mail.
And for those of you who were wondering, yes, Krag’wa will gain an Unstable Evolution for each time it was cast in the previous turn, as confirmed by Team 5 designer Liv Breeden on Reddit:
Will Krag’wa, the Frog give birth to Shuddercroak Shaman decks? Is this the first and last we’ve seen of the “last turn” mechanic? Sound off in the comments.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!