“Dis… was our land. Troll land. We Amani was here before ANYONE! Da elves and their Alliance came ta drive us out. But we never give up. We never forget.”
Warcraft lore icon and mighty warlord of the Amani forest trolls, Zul’jin, finally makes his debut in Hearthstone; although the Hunter hero’s Battlecry (cast all of the spells you’ve played this game on randomly chosen targets) doesn’t seem as congruous to the character as it could be — it’s a powerful one nonetheless. The 10-mana-cost Hero card looks to bolster Spell Hunters and/or Secret Hunters and could yield some interesting, Yogg-like possibilities.
- Class: Hunter
- Card type: Hero
- Rarity: Legendary
- Mana cost: 10
- Card text: Battlecry: Cast all spells you’ve played this game (targets chosen randomly).
- Other notes: New Hero Power (Berserker Throw): Deal 2 damage.
Will this Rastakhan’s Rumble Hero card live up to the Warlord of the Amani’s reputation? How does it stack up against other Hero cards? Sound off in the comments.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!