In a move that’s being seen as a counter to AEW’s TV premiere date announcement, WWE announced today that the network will be receiving substantial updates.
The company sent out this press release to announce the changes:
We are pleased to inform you that WWE Network is being updated this week with a new design, a simpler navigation and smarter search tools. In addition, please be aware of the following:
1) You will need to log in with your email address and password the first time you use the updated WWE Network on each streaming device.
2) You will NOT need to set up a new account. You should use your existing WWE Network email address and password.
3) The update will occur on different devices at different times during the week.
A video was also released which provides fans with a preview of the new features and UI. WWE describes the changes as “sleeker design, simpler navigation, smarter search tools, signature Superstar pages, plus streaming features you wanted.”
The changes will begin rolling out in batches to users beginning this week. Once a user’s account has been updated, they will need to log out and log back in to enjoy the new features and UI.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!