While at first glance the new Saviors of Uldum Legendary Hunter Quest, Unseal the Vault, may not seem as powerful as Rogue’s Bazaar Burglary or even Priest’s Activate the Obelisk, the Ramakhen Roar reward is such a powerful one we’re sure the ostensibly steep 20-minion summoning requirement won’t be an obstacle for those (maniacs) who want to rekindle fond memories of Zoo Hunter.
- Type: Spell/Quest
- Rarity: Legendary
- Class: Hunter
- Mana Cost: 1
- Card Text: Quest: Summon 20 minions. Reward: Ramakhen Roar
- Ramakhen Roar: Hero Power (2): Give your minions +2 Attack
- Artist: Zoltan Boros
Notwithstanding, 20 minions is a lot to summon, even if we’re taking cards like Microtech Controller, Replicating Menace, Halazzi, the Lynx, Unleash the Hounds and Savannah Highmane into consideration.
Is Unseal the Vault the weakest of all the new Legendary Quests revealed in Saviors of Uldum? Sound off in the comments.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!