On March 11th, 2020, DC celebrates the legacy of Batman’s crimefighting partner in the Robin 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1, a special Prestige Format one-shot with top creators paying tribute to the teen hero originally dubbed the Boy Wonder. Today, DC reveals seven of the eight open-order decade variant covers spotlighting the various eras of Robin! Jim Lee, Scott Williams, and Alex Sinclar’s 1940s variant cover will be released at a later date, as well as the color version of Jim Cheung and Tomeu Morey’s 1990s variant cover.
Robin 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 will feature decade variants by:
- 1940’s variant cover by Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair
- 1950’s variant cover by Julian Totino Tedesco
- 1960’s variant cover by Dustin Nguyen
- 1970’s variant cover by Kaare Andrews
- 1980’s variant cover by Frank Miller
- 1990’s variant cover by Jim Cheung and Tomeu Morey
- 2000’s variant cover by Derrick Chew
- 2010’s variant cover by Yasmine Putri
From the high-flying adventures of Dick Grayson to the tragedy of Jason Todd, the enthusiasm of Tim Drake and the arrogance of Damian Wayne, the persistence of Stephanie Brown and the rebelliousness of Carrie Kelley, the mantle of Robin has been worn by many, but always represents one thing: a hero.
Robin 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1, with a main cover by Lee Weeks, includes contributions by writers Marv Wolfman, Chuck Dixon, Devin Grayson, Tim Seeley, Tom King, Judd Winick, James Tynion IV, Amy Wolfram, Robbie Thompson, Adam Glass, and Peter J. Tomasi, and artists Tom Grummett, Scott McDaniel, Mikel Janin, Kenneth Rocafort, Freddie Williams II, Javi Fernandez, Nicola Scott, Dustin Nguyen, Andy Kubert, and Frank Miller.
Prestige Format @ $9.99