PlayStation’s annual Days of Play event has returned for 2020 with a big summer sale offering gamers great deals on PlayStation 4 games, PS VR games, PlayStation exclusives, headsets, and subscriptions to Sony’s PlayStation Now and PlayStation Plus online services. You can start taking advantage of these deals when the event begins on June 3 and you’ll have fourteen days to decide which games and hardware you want to pick up.
Historically, Days of Play has run during E3, but as the conference was cancelled this year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Sony has had to modify their plans. With a PlayStation 5 presentation rumored for early June and the console scheduled for release this holiday season, you would expect PlayStation 4 hardware to be included in the sale, but oddly enough not even PS VR is discounted, let alone the console.
Either way, Sony has asked their customers to “stay tuned” for further updates on the PlayStation Blog. So it’s possible more items, including hardware, will be included in the Days of Play event.
Here’s the full list of what you can pick through Sony’s Days of Play event:
- Select Gold Wireless Headsets – $69.99 USD / $79.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Platinum Wireless Headset – $129.99 USD (MSRP) / $159.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Nioh 2, MLB The Show 20 – $39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Predator: Hunting Grounds, Death Stranding, Dreams – $29.99 USD / $39.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Days Gone, MediEvil, Blood & Truth – $19.99 USD / $29.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Everybody’s Golf VR – $14.99 USD / $19.99 CAD (MSRP)
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Farpoint – $9.99 USD / $14.99 CAD (MSRP)
- The Last of Us Remastered, select PlayStation Hits games – starting at $9.99 USD / $9.99 CAD (MSRP)
- 12 Months PlayStation Plus membership – 30% off MSRP**
- 12 Months PlayStation Now membership – 30% off MSRP***
- 3 Months PlayStation Now membership – 20% off MSRP***
Days of Play begins on June 3, 2020 and will end two weeks later on June 17. You can make your purchases through PlayStation.com or any participating retailer.