The iconic anthology series returns with a brand-new slate of comics’ most exciting and innovative storytellers to explore the Batman mythos in stark black-and-white!
In this debut issue:
• James Tynion IV and Tradd Moore explore the world of Ra’s al Ghul and the League of Assassins
• J.H. Williams III returns to DC Comics for a trip through the Dark Knight’s history
• Emma Rios explores the eternal struggle of the Dark Knight
• Paul Dini and Andy Kubert pit Batman against an infestation of ninja Man-Bats in the Batcave
• G. Willow Wilson and Greg Smallwood portray Batman in his strangest standoff ever with Killer Croc
With a lineup this strong and a cover by legendary Batman artist Greg Capullo, you won’t want to miss the start of this tremendous collection of Batman tales by some of comics’ top creators!
Batman Black & White #1
Written by Paul Dini, Emma Rios, James Tynion IV, J.H. Williams III, G. Willow Wilson
Pencils Max Fiumara, Andy Kubert, Tradd Moore, Emma Rios, Greg Smallwood, Dexter Soy, J.H. Williams III
Inks Max Fiumara, Andy Kubert, Tradd Moore, Emma Rios, Greg Smallwood, Dexter Soy, J.H. Williams III
Colored by Hi-Fi
Cover by Greg Capullo, Jonathan Glapion
Release Date: December 8, 2020
Become a patron today to get exclusive perks, like access to our exclusive Discord community and our monthly comic book club, ad-free browsing on aiptcomics.com, a physical trade paperback sent to your house every month, and more!