The iconic anthology series returns with a brand-new slate of comics’ most exciting and innovative storytellers to explore the Batman mythos in stark black-and-white!
In this debut issue:
• James Tynion IV and Tradd Moore explore the world of Ra’s al Ghul and the League of Assassins
• J.H. Williams III returns to DC Comics for a trip through the Dark Knight’s history
• Emma Rios explores the eternal struggle of the Dark Knight
• Paul Dini and Andy Kubert pit Batman against an infestation of ninja Man-Bats in the Batcave
• G. Willow Wilson and Greg Smallwood portray Batman in his strangest standoff ever with Killer Croc
With a lineup this strong and a cover by legendary Batman artist Greg Capullo, you won’t want to miss the start of this tremendous collection of Batman tales by some of comics’ top creators!
Batman Black & White #1
Written by Paul Dini, Emma Rios, James Tynion IV, J.H. Williams III, G. Willow Wilson
Pencils Max Fiumara, Andy Kubert, Tradd Moore, Emma Rios, Greg Smallwood, Dexter Soy, J.H. Williams III
Inks Max Fiumara, Andy Kubert, Tradd Moore, Emma Rios, Greg Smallwood, Dexter Soy, J.H. Williams III
Colored by Hi-Fi
Cover by Greg Capullo, Jonathan Glapion
Release Date: December 8, 2020
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!