Ah, it’s that time of year, X-Fans. Love is in the air. Especially on Krakoa. Just ask Nightcrawler.
Last year, X-Men Monday at AIPT celebrated Valentine’s Day by having Kelly Thompson and Tini Howard answer X-Fan questions about fan-favorite X-Couple, Rogue and Gambit. This Valentine’s Day, we’re going to spotlight two heroes whose decades-long romance has played out in comics, TV and movies. That’s right, the new leaders of the X-Men: Scott Summers and Jean Grey!
Love ’em or hate ’em, there’s no denying the neverending drama surrounding Cyclops and Jean Grey (or Marvel Girl… or Phoenix)–and the extended Summers-Grey family tree–never fails to get people talking. And where there’s talk, there are questions for X-Men Senior Editor Jordan D. White to answer! (Hope you survive the experience, Jordan.)
If you want to be a part of what surely won’t be an at all divisive edition of X-Men Monday, read on for the official rules and form.
Deadline: Sunday, January 31 at Noon EST
Ask Questions About:
- Scott Summers and Jean Grey (as a couple or as individual characters)
- Scott and Jean’s many children from many realities
- Scott and Jean’s past and present lovers (this is your chance, Lee Forrester fans!)
- Scott and Jean’s roles within the X-Men throughout their publishing history
- Anything else Scott and Jean you’ve always wanted to know
No Spoiler Questions! Here are a few examples of what we don’t want to see, no matter how much you want to ask!
- Will we ever see how Scott and Jean got back together?
- Is Scott still in love with Emma Frost?
- Who will be on Scott and Jean’s X-Men team?
I know, Jean, I don’t understand spoiler questions either.
Remember, spoiler questions don’t make for a very interesting interview. So dream up some solid questions and let’s give these lovebirds the X-Men Monday they deserve!
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!