On Friday, Hasbro announced that they’ve added Morg the Executioner as a surprise third stretch goal to their fully funded Galactus HasLab campaign. Much like Nova, this is another herald I know next to nothing about. He sure does look cool, though.
Morg was unlocked when the campaign reached 20,000 backers/units 10 or so hours ago. That means fans will get Nova, Silver Surfer, and now Morg. That’s three heralds of Galactus added to the project that cost nothing extra for the $399.99 HasLab figure.
Hasbro has teased there may be the fourth tier and since there are over 20,000 backers with over a day and a half to go before the campaign’s August 30 deadline we might get one more surprise reveal.
If you have the money and shelf space for a 32″ Galactus (or just want a couple of Marvel Legends figures that will likely never be made again along with a really good Silver Surfer), then head over to the HasLab campaign page to secure your order.
As a reminder, here’s what you get with the Galactus HasLab:
- 32-inch (812.8 mm) Galactus figure
- +300 pieces and +70 points of articulation!
- 20 points of articulation in each hand!
- LEDs in the head and chest (4x AAA batteries required, not included)
- 3 swappable face-plate accessories for alternate expression
- Marvel Insider Points Redemption code (70,000 points per purchase, limit 2 code redemptions per account) & all three digital comics issues of the Galactus Trilogy (Fantastic Four #48-50, Lee/Kirby, 1966) to read in the Marvel Comics app (available in iOS and Android). Open only to US residents 18+. Terms apply.
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!