The Hasbro Galactus HasLab is fully funded, reached three stretch goals, and now has a new stretch goal if the project can get 22,000 backers. Somewhat shockingly, all of these tiers were reached in the last week of the figure being available to preorder. Just yesterday the third tier adding a Morg figure was reached.
The 22,000 backer stretch goal will add a fourth face to the Galactus figure, which already has a skull face, gritted teeth face, and normal face. Now will have a Dr. Doom face complete with a hood! You can back the project here with one day and 12 hours to go.
Check out the new head below.
Currently sitting at 20,500 preorders the HasLab Galactus only needs 1,500 more backers to attain the Dr. Doom face addition.
Comics fans will remember Chip Zdarsky and Jim Cheung had Dr. Doom turn into Galactus in Marvel Two-In-One #6.
All told this is what backers are getting with the HasLab Galactus:
- 32-inch (812.8 mm) Galactus figure
- +300 pieces and +70 points of articulation!
- 20 points of articulation in each hand!
- LEDs in the head and chest (4x AAA batteries required, not included)
- 3 swappable face-plate accessories for alternate expression
- New Silver Surfer Marvel Legends sized figure
- Marvel Legends Frankie Raye (Nova) figure
- Marvel Insider Points Redemption code (70,000 points per purchase, limit 2 code redemptions per account) & all three digital comics issues of the Galactus Trilogy (Fantastic Four #48-50, Lee/Kirby, 1966) to read in the Marvel Comics app (available in iOS and Android). Open only to US residents 18+. Terms apply.
Now, if Marvel Legends can add a giant Thing in an astronaut suit that’d be swell.
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!