It’s a different kind of episode! Instead of a one-issue recap, Chris and Chandler have gathered the Top 5 Times Doctor Strange Saved the X-Men to coincide with the wildly popular release of Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
The Top 5 Issues include:
– The Defenders #15 (Sept, 1974)
Written by Len Wein, Art by Sal Buscema
– X-Men Annual #4 (Nov, 1980)
Written by Chris Claremont, Art by John Romita Jr.
– Longshot #6 (Feb, 1986)
Written by Ann Nocenti, Art by Arthur Adams
– Uncanny X-Men #330 (March, 1996)
Written by Scott Lobdell and Jeph Loeb, Art by Joe Madureira
– What If Magik… #1
Written by Leah Williams, Art by Filipe Andrade
Find us on the AIPT Podcast Network and wherever you listen to podcasts: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Addict and more. Follow our show to be alerted when new episodes appear the first and third Wednesday of the month. Check us out on social media @xreadspodcast on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. For more X-Men related content, be sure to check out AIPT’s Chris Hassan’s weekly X-Men Mondays.
Learn more about X-Reads here: https://linktr.ee/xreadspodcast
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!