Hawkins, Indiana–where nothing is as it seems!
On the surface, Hawkins seems like the kind of town where nothing bad could ever happen, but in the fall of ’83 it is anything but safe. When two friends head out into the woods with their rifles and a six-pack, the would-be hunters find themselves the prey of a nightmarish beast who has claimed the wilderness around town and everything inside it, including them.
* Jody Houser returns to pen an anthology of spooky events woven into the larger tapestry of Netflix’s hit show Stranger Things.
Stranger Things: Tales From Hawkins #1
Writer: Jody Houser
Artist: Caio Filipe
Colorist: Dan Jackson
Cover Artist: Marc Aspinall
Release Date: February 08, 2023
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.