The One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is the first ever fully articulated Poly-Stone figure featuring a newly created One:12 Collective body that encompasses his immense stone physique. Incorporating magnetically interchangeable faceplates and light-up Omega Beam eyes, Darkseid is primarily made of Poly-Stone with casted metal accents to achieve a level of authenticity never achieved with the character. The tyrannical New God is clothed in his signature royal tunic with a real metal helmet, chest plate, waist belt, and includes an Apokoliptian ceremonial cloak with an armored harness. His sentient Mother Box super-computer is also made from metal and magnetically stores on the back of his belt.
Darkseid, ruling dictator of the dystopian planet of Apokolips, seeks to abolish freewill and enslave all life in the universe. A being of unparalleled strength, intelligence and boundless evil, his divine powers make him not only a threat to the heroes of earth, but to every world within his grasp.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DARKSEID FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- One (1) Light-Up helmet with four (4) magnetically interchangeable faceplates (removable)
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 19 cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Mother Box holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Metal Helmet
- Metal Chest plate and shoulder armor
- Vest garment
- Metal waist belt
- Metal shoulder harness and cape (removable)
- Boots with metal heels
- One (1) Mother Box (magnetically attaches to belt)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is packaged in a deluxe metal tin, designed with collectors in mind.
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!