“Fred Flintstone ain’t got s–t on me.” — Brann Bronzebeard, probably.
Fans of Battlecry-triggering dwarven hero Brann Bronzebeard and/or the amazing Dino-Riders toys from 1988 are in luck: the latest Hunter Legendary card features bad-ass Brann bareback piloting a T-Rex (presumably King Krush or a close relative).
- Dinotamer Brann
- Class: Hunter
- Card type: Minion
- Rarity: Legendary
- Mana cost: 7
- Attack: 2 HP: 4
- Card text: Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, summon King Krush.
- Source: San Diego Comic Con Hearthstone Panel
Much like the other Explorers revealed thus far, Sir Finley of the Sands and Reno the Relicologist, Brann’s card features a Highlander effect (your deck must have no duplicates). The King Krush which Brann summons is of course Classic Legendary Hunter minion King Krush — the first Hunter Legendary ever (if you don’t count Savannah Highmane, that is).
What do you think of Dinotamer Brann? Sound off in the comments.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!