Sir Finley Mrrglton is keeping busy in upcoming Hearthstone expansion Saviors of Uldum; he’s not only returning in the form of new Paladin Legendary minion Sir Finley of the Sands — he’s also the focal point of new Paladin Legendary Quest Making Mummies, whose card artwork sees Sir Finley gain the powers of ethereal mummification.
- Making Mummies, Emperor Wraps
- Class: Paladin
- Card type: Spell
- Rarity: Legendary
- Mana cost: 1
- Card text: Quest: Play 5 Reborn minions. Reward: Emperor Wraps
- Other Notes: Emperor Wraps – Summon a 2/2 copy of a friendly minion.
- Source: Atlas (Spanish YouTuber)
The Quest, with its necromantic and Reborn-play requirements seems more like a Priest Quest than a Paladin one at first glance, but maybe Blizzard/Team 5 has a slew of righteous Reborn minions to sway that opinion upon game’s release. Notwithstanding, the thought of a batch 2/2 Mechano-Eggs filling the field is definitely frightening. If a Reborn Mech is included in Saviors of Uldum, this deck could become instantly viable as well.
What are your thoughts on the new Paladin Legendary Quest, Making Mummies? Sound off in the comments.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!