“ZOINKS! Like, hey Scoob, did you ever think out of all the creepy, abandoned haunted houses we’ve been to — we’d end up in the Hearthstone universe alongside disinterred corpse-people, dragons and eldritch gods?”
Let’s just hope this card doesn’t discover an Ultra Instinct Flunky. Or a Great Dane minion.
- Frightened Flunky
- Class: Warrior
- Card type: Minion
- Rarity: Common
- Mana cost: 2
- Attack: 2 Health: 2
- Card text: Battlecry: Discover a Taunt minion.
- Source: Tarreo
While the comparisons to Stonehill Defender are obvious, something tells us the card won’t be quite as dominant as its jungle-protecting inspiration. Still, Frightened Flunky is a card with a strong battlecry, good stats for its cost and a solid addition to the Taunt Warrior archetype overall.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!