Flavor Text: “Ok, here’s the plan. We kill you, then bring you back.” “Stronger?” “No, about the same.”
The Priest class gains a powerful new minion in Wretched Reclaimer, essentially a Reincarnate spell for 3-mana and 3/3 body. Reclaimer should synergize well with the slew of new Reborn cards introduced in Saviors of Uldum and serve as a solid Deathrattle activator as well.
- Wretched Reclaimer
- Class: Priest
- Card type: Minion
- Rarity: Rare
- Mana cost: 3
- Health: 3 Attack: 3
- Card text: Battlecry: Destroy a friendly minion, then return it to life with full Health.
- Source: Stopgame RU article
Could Wretched Reclaimer serve the Priest class even better than Terrorscale Stalker did for Hunter? Also, three words: Resurrect Leeroy Priest.
Hearthstone‘s Saviors of Uldum expansion goes live on August 2nd.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.