Blizzard issued hotfix patch 8.2 for World of Warcraft today. Notable changes were a knock down of 5.5% to Za’qul’s health pool on Mythic difficulty and players may now correct queue for cross-realm groups on Mythic difficulty for Crucible of Storms.
Full patch notes available below.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Za’qul, Harbinger of Ny’alotha
- Za’qul’s health reduced by 5.5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Dread and Manic Dread should no longer target healers unless not enough other targets are available on all difficulties.
- Mind Tether now connects the primary tank to a random target if a second tank is unavailable on all difficulties.
- Mind Tether now reflects 100% (was 50%) of the inflicted damage to the Mind Tethered partner on all difficulties.
- Crucible of Storms
- Crucible of Storms is now correctly available for cross-realm groups on Mythic difficulty.
- Azshara’s Font of Power now correctly removes stealth and applies Subterfuge when channeled by a stealthed Rogue.
- Ashvane’s Razor Coral and Leviathan’s Lure’s debuffs now appear on enemy nameplates.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue causing Last Gift (Azerite Trait) to not proc correctly on healing spells cast onto friendly targets.
- Fixed a bug causing The Ever-Rising Tide (Essence) to give extra stacks of Overcharge Mana to Restoration Druids casting Regrowth in certain situations.
Player versus Player
- Notorious Gladiator’s Proto-Drake is now correctly displayed in the Mount Journal.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented the Mechagon Reclamation Rig from activating its reset timer.
Like what we do here at AIPT? Consider supporting us and independent comics journalism by becoming a patron today! In addition to our sincere thanks, you can browse AIPT ad-free, gain access to our vibrant Discord community of patrons and staff members, get trade paperbacks sent to your house every month, and a lot more. Click the button below to get started!