Blizzard issued hotfix patch 8.2 for World of Warcraft today. Notable changes were a knock down of 5.5% to Za’qul’s health pool on Mythic difficulty and players may now correct queue for cross-realm groups on Mythic difficulty for Crucible of Storms.
Full patch notes available below.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Za’qul, Harbinger of Ny’alotha
- Za’qul’s health reduced by 5.5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Dread and Manic Dread should no longer target healers unless not enough other targets are available on all difficulties.
- Mind Tether now connects the primary tank to a random target if a second tank is unavailable on all difficulties.
- Mind Tether now reflects 100% (was 50%) of the inflicted damage to the Mind Tethered partner on all difficulties.
- Crucible of Storms
- Crucible of Storms is now correctly available for cross-realm groups on Mythic difficulty.
- Azshara’s Font of Power now correctly removes stealth and applies Subterfuge when channeled by a stealthed Rogue.
- Ashvane’s Razor Coral and Leviathan’s Lure’s debuffs now appear on enemy nameplates.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue causing Last Gift (Azerite Trait) to not proc correctly on healing spells cast onto friendly targets.
- Fixed a bug causing The Ever-Rising Tide (Essence) to give extra stacks of Overcharge Mana to Restoration Druids casting Regrowth in certain situations.
Player versus Player
- Notorious Gladiator’s Proto-Drake is now correctly displayed in the Mount Journal.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented the Mechagon Reclamation Rig from activating its reset timer.