Disney has made a limited time offer available for new Disney+ subscribers — sign up for 3 years of Disney+ for $140 and you’re essentially getting one of those years for free. This works out to about $3.92 per month.
The normal price per month is set at $6.99 or $69 per year.
Here’s how you can sign up:
First, you must be a member of D23. If you’re already a member, then you should have an email in your inbox explaining the incoming steps. Otherwise keep reading!
- Go to D23.com
- Click on Join D23
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says “Become a D23 General Member”. This is the free version of their membership. You can obviously pay for the upgraded membership versions as well but I personally didn’t find it worth the cost.
- Sign up.
- Then once you are signed up and logged in, click on the My Account -> View Account link on the top right of the page.
- On this page you will be given an offer to sign up for Disney+ for $140 for three years (not including tax). This offer won’t show up immediately though. It took me about a day for it to show up. They say that you will receive an email with the offer but it was available in this link before I ever got the email.
- Just click Redeem Now fill out the information, pay, and you are all set.
Warning! This offer expires September 2nd, and with the delay in getting the link to sign up, you really don’t want to sleep on this if you plan on being a Disney+ subscriber for the foreseeable future.
Disney+ premieres November 12 with a slew of new Marvel and Star Wars titles, as well as a hefty back log of Disney movies and TV series.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!