Sorry, Soggoth the Slitherer. The Old Gods look like they’ve chosen a new herald; or at least they should, if they care anything about power creep and maximizing their cards’ stats. That’s because Winged Guardian, the latest Rare Druid minion revealed in cohesion with the new Galakrond’s Awakening solo adventure makes you look a bit obsolete.
- Winged Guardian
- Class: Druid
- Card type: Minion
- Rarity: Rare
- Mana cost: 7
- Attack: 6 Health: 8
- Card text: Taunt, Reborn. Can’t be targeted by spells or Hero Powers.
This Reddit post from NLplays pretty much sums up the situation:
Do you think Winged Guardian is an example of Hearthstone powercreep? Will it be useful in Hadronox Druid? Sound off in the comments.
Join the AIPT Patreon
Want to take our relationship to the next level? Become a patron today to gain access to exclusive perks, such as:
- ❌ Remove all ads on the website
- 💬 Join our Discord community, where we chat about the latest news and releases from everything we cover on AIPT
- 📗 Access to our monthly book club
- 📦 Get a physical trade paperback shipped to you every month
- 💥 And more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.