The vehicle will be part of the 3.75-scale Vintage Collection (as the good lord intended). It will feature tons of show-accurate detail and comes with an exclusive Beskar armored Mandalorian figure sporting a soft goods cape. Despite being on a smaller scale, the vehicle itself is enormous, clocking in at 30″ in length with a 20″ wingspan.
Other details listed by Hasbro Pulse include:
- The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats that fit Vintage Collection figures.
- Detachable engines and removable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap.
- A weapons locker with included, removable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them.
- A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting.
- Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
- Removable landing gear.
- Bunk area with space for a figure to hide.
As far as the price is concerned, the Razor Crest will set you back $349.99 before tax. Definitely not cheap, but still a good price point for what should be an extraordinary vehicle.
The HasLab campaign runs from today until November 9 and will require 6,000 backers to be funded. The campaign will also have unlock bonuses if it reaches 8,000 and 10,000 backers respectively. Considering how great the Sentinel campaign did, this one should reach all three of those goals easily.
The Razor Crest is expected to begin shipping sometime in the fall of 2021. Do I have shelf space for this thing? No. Am I still going to get one? ABSOLUTELY.
Click here to visit the campaign page and snag your own Razor Crest. You can also check out a few of the 3D rendering photos below.